- Reports: UPS stores bring in 3-D printer, one hires engineer
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy names new CEO
- Bioprinting on horizon for 3-D printing
- Americans more likely than others to prefer generics, study finds
PHOENIX — Philosophy has introduced its new Keep the Peace skin care collection for redness and sensitivity.
Keep the Peace features advanced barrier rejuvenation technology, multiple antioxidants and soothing ingredients, the company stated. The products are suitable for all skin types.
The collection includes protective color corrector SPF 20 ($38), super soothing moisturizer for redness and sensitivity ($38), super soothing serum for redness and sensitivity ($38), and super soothing instant relief mask for redness and sensitivity ($40).