- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Rite Aid debuts newly remodeled store as revamped beauty section sees sales lift
AZUSA, Calif. Cosmetics brand Physicians Formula has kicked off a makeup challenge whereby beauty mavens have a chance to win $5,000 and other prizes.
To participate, video bloggers demonstrate how to create makeup looks using Physician Formula cosmetics and upload their video to MyPFBeauty.com. The video is then available for viewing and voting. The contest ends Sept. 30.
The contest features a grand prize of $5,000, a trip for two to Los Angeles and a one-on-one tutorial with celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip. There also are two prizes awarded to random participants each week, including Ray-Ban sunglasses and Milly earrings.