- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- New holiday-themed waffle, pancake mixes introduced to Hungry Jack line
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
MINNEAPOLIS — Pillsbury has introduced two frozen breakfast dishes.
Pillsbury egg scrambles and Grands! biscuit sandwiches are made with real eggs, meat, melted cheese, Grands! biscuits and Green Giant vegetables. Pillsbury said that each product comes in three flavors, including: sausage and cheese biscuit sandwiches; bacon and cheese biscuit sandwiches; ham and veggies biscuit sandwiches; bacon and veggies egg scrambles; sausage and veggies egg scrambles; and sausage and egg scrambles.
Available nationwide, both Pillsbury egg scrambles and Grands! biscuit sandwiches have a suggested retail price of $2.89.