- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
EAST HANOVER, N.J. The iconic, silent spokesman of Planters is speaking for the first time in 94 years, thanks to the nut brand's new marketing campaign.
Mr. Peanut will be featured in a series of stop-motion animation commercials that bring to life the “naturally remarkable” world of Planters. Lending his voice to Mr. Peanut for the Naturally Remarkable campaign is actor Robert Downey, Jr.
The first commercial debuted on Mr. Peanut’s Facebook fan page on Tuesday, which was set up during Mr. Peanut’s annual holiday party, giving the first glimpse into his personality and the things he cares about.