- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Energizer completes acquisition of feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Energizer Personal Care inks licensing partnership with agency Brandgenuity
- Sales soar during holiday gift-buying season
- Kimberly-Clark expands feminine care portfolio with new U by Kotex Extra pads
SHELTON, Conn. — Playtex, by Energizer Personal Care, has announced the redesign of Playtex Gentle Glide 360° tampons.
This upgraded line of tampons is defined by the latest Playtex innovation, triple layer protection, which is a three-layer design to provide a powerful barrier against leaks. The new Gentle Glide 360° tampons will also continue to feature its 360° Protection design that custom fits a woman's unique body and adjusts to her flow, the company stated.
According to a recent survey conducted by the Playtex Gentle Glide brand, 66% of women have altered their plans because of their period and fear of leakage. "Our product was redesigned to better address this common concern," stated Chit Itchon, senior brand manager at Playtex. "We want to give women confidence and peace of mind so that they won't be held back by their periods."
Beyond the new triple layer protection, there's also a new and improved fragrance for the scented line.
The new line comes in multiple absorbencies to address all flow needs, including light, regular, super, super plus, ultra and multi-absorbency packs.