- Navarro Discount Pharmacy's private-label brand celebrates two years
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CPR introduces National Brands and Store Brand advanced analytics tool
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
NEW YORK — The Private Label Manufacturers Association is highlighting brands that speak to Hispanic shoppers through a new pavilion that will be displayed at the group's 2011 Private Label Trade Show in November.
PLMA said that with roughly 1-out-of-every-6 Americans being of Latino or Hispanic origin, its Viva Latino pavilion will showcase store-brand products, manufacturers and retailers that are targeting this growing demographic. The store brands that will be highlighted reflect Latino and Hispanic traditions, tastes and preferences — including products with Spanish and dual-language packaging and products that can cross ethnic lines to appeal to mainstream shoppers, PLMA said.
The group also will present the latest market research and product trends will be addressed in a series of special seminars and workshops.
The 2011 PLMA show will be held at the Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago and will feature more than 2,000 exhibit booths from leading manufacturers of private-label goods across virtually all food and nonfood product categories. For more information on the trade show, click here.