- Fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress brings together retail healthcare professionals
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- Take Care Health Systems teams up with Ochsner Health System
- Most U.S. voters believe an expanded role for nurse practitioners will boost quality of health care
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. — A provider of software-based communication solutions for the healthcare realm will integrate one of its technologies into an online program that allows healthcare providers and caregivers to remotely monitor, record and track patients' health status and medication use on a daily basis.
Polyglot Systems said its Meducation technology will be implemented into the Connected for Life platform, which is operated by the Family Health Network.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Family Health Network,” Polyglot Systems CEO Sims Preston said. By integrating with their Connected for Life technology, we will have new resources to deliver Meducation content to patients. The opportunities for improving patient health and reducing healthcare costs are tremendous.”
Family Health Network CEO Harry Bailes said, “Increasing patient understanding improves health and drives down costs. It’s critical that health information be delivered in ways that are easy to understand,” he said. “Our Connected for Life platform has been acclaimed for its ability to enhance patient-provider communication with its user-friendly, patient-centered design. Polyglot’s Meducation technology is a natural fit and complements our focus on effective communication.”