- Smartfood introduces reduced-fat popcorn
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Popcorn, Indiana brings back holiday Drizzlecorn collection
- Consumers seek healthier snacking options
- CHPA stands with Indiana officials on the state’s new voluntary retail Anti-Smurfing Campaign
ENGLEWOOD, N.J. — Popcorn, Indiana has announced a new flavor to add to its line of FIT popcorn snacks: FIT Real Butter.
FIT Real Butter received certification from the American Heart Association and earned the Heart-Check mark, meeting the organization¹s requirements for heart-healthy foods as part of an overall healthy diet.
"The entire team at Popcorn, Indiana is dedicated to making the best tasting popcorn on the planet, and we are always looking for ways to create the next best thing when it comes to both flavor and well-being," said Hitesh Hajarnavis, president and CEO of Popcorn, Indiana.
The new flavor will be unveiled at the Natural Products Expo West Trade Show March 8-10 in Anaheim, Calif. It will also carry the "Biggest Loser Approved" seal continuing the partnership between the two healthy lifestyle brands.