- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Red Carpet Manicure unveils new gem-infused gel nail polish collection
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- DEA pushes forward on rescheduling hydrocodone combination products
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
DALLAS Almell Products has announced that its Poshe Super-Fast Drying TopCoat no longer contains phthalates.
The Poshe Super-Fast Drying TopCoat is already a toluene and formaldehyde-free topcoat and now it is phthalate-free, which can reportedly be a harmful plasticizer commonly used in some nail polishes.
The product dries to the touch in 60 seconds and completely dries all layers (through basecoat and two coats of color including the TopCoat to the nail plate) in five minutes without drying accelerators, according to the company.