- Omnicare rings closing bell at NYSE
- Ralcorp completes spinoff of Post business
- Pet food expert named Post Holdings COO
- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Cereal maker Post claims stake in supplement industry with acquisition of Premier Nutrition
NEW YORK — Executives and guests of Post Holdings visited the New York Stock Exchange to celebrate the spinoff from parent company Ralcorp Holdings on Tuesday.
As part of the celebration, Post Holdings CEO William Stiritz rang the opening bell.
As reported, the cereal maker now is a publicly-traded standalone company. It will trade under the ticket symbol "POST."