- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
CINCINNATI — Prasco Labs announced it will serve as the exclusive U.S. distributor and pharmaceutical services provider for a line of branded prescription drugs.
Prasco said that it will distribute products under the Aspen Global brand, the generic drug maker said. Aspen currently serves Africa, Latin America, Europe, Australia and Asia markets.
“Our relationship with Aspen is a natural extension of our proprietary lifecycle management system,” Prasco CEO E. Thomas Arington said. “We have a history of success in marketing branded products as Prasco authorized generics. These established relationships provide a platform for extending our services to brand markets. By utilizing our expertise, Prasco will provide partner specific distribution and product support services through all distribution channels.”