- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Consumer trust intact as McNeil brands like Tylenol return back to shelf
- McNeil unveils 'Smiling it Forward' campaign in support of Tylenol
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- FDA recommends health professionals prescribe no more than 325 mg of acetaminophen per dose
NEW YORK — McNeil Consumer Healthcare’s foray into heat patches has proven a success. Tylenol Precise is the No. 2 brand across heat and ice packs, falling in behind Pfizer’s ThermaCare. Within its first year on the shelf, Tylenol Precise has generated $6.1 million in sales for the 52 weeks ended April 17, according to SymphonyIRI Group data across food, drug and mass (excluding Walmart).
The Tylenol Precise patches retail for around $7.99.