- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- MusclePharm targets women with new sports nutrition line
- Multivitamins, sleep supplements lead growth
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Premama recently launched its patent-pending prenatal supplement in drink form. The flavorless Premama mix can be added to flavored drinks and foods.
The supplement mix contains six calories per serving. The key ingredients include biotin, B vitamins, omega-3, iron, CoQ-10, choline, ginger root and folic acid. In addition to supporting health during pregnancy, the ginger root helps with nausea relief, the company stated.
A one-month supply retails for $25 on the company's website.