- Leading retailers, suppliers gather in NYC for 14th annual Industry Issues Summit
- FDA approves Prevnar 13 in older adults
- FDA panel votes in favor of Pfizer kidney cancer drug
- Investigational Merck drug 'significantly' reduces cardiovascular death
- Report: Pfizer seeks aid of PBMs in efforts to block generic versions of Lipitor
IRVINGTON, N.Y. — Prestige Brands on Friday named Paul Hennessey VP operations.
“Paul's background in over-the-counter consumer products is a terrific match for our company,” stated Prestige president and CEO Matthew Mannelly. “As we continue to grow and become even more customer- and consumer-focused in OTC, Paul's leadership skills and extensive experience in supply chain manufacturing will serve our brands and our company well."
Hennessey joins Prestige from Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, where he spent 18 years in supply chain and manufacturing operations in positions of increasing responsibility.