- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
IRVINGTON, N.Y. Prestige Brands Holdings on Monday announced that it has completed its previously announced purchase of Blacksmith Brands Holdings.
The transaction was finalized under the original terms announced on Sept. 20, which called for Prestige to pay $190 million in cash at closing plus a customary working capital adjustment that amounted to $13.4 million.
The purchase includes five over-the-counter healthcare products: Efferdent and Effergrip denture care products, PediaCare children’s over-the-counter medicines, Luden’s cough drops and NasalCrom allergy treatment.