- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
IRVINGTON, N.Y. — Prestige Brands on Wednesday announced the launch of a new one-dose-per-day allergy medicine: PediaCare 24-Hour Allergy.
"We listened to what the moms were looking for: a safe and effective allergy product for their children, ages 2 years and up, that works, has only one dose per day and tastes good," stated Sherry Polevoy, PediaCare senior brand manager. "Parents don't have to worry about redosing during the day, it's dye-free and it's a flavor that kids love: grape."
In addition to the extensive product line offerings, PediaCare also has developed a new comprehensive website at Pediacare.com, which features a symptom-checker/product-selector that helps guide parents to select the PediaCare product that best addresses the symptoms their child is experiencing. The new PediaCare website also has the PediaCare Shopper's Guide iPhone application, which can be downloaded for free.
Specially formulated for children, PediaCare 24-Hour Allergy contains the second-generation antihistamine cetirizine hydrochloride, the active ingredient in McNeil’s Zyrtec.