- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Ricola launches new Extra Strength lozenge
- Survey: Americans practice bad cold etiquette
IRVINGTON, N.Y. Prestige Brands recently announced the introduction of a revamped line of Chloraseptic sore throat lozenges and Chloraseptic throat spray.
In addition to soothing sore throat pain, the lozenges help cool nasal passages and ease coughs, the company stated. The new lozenge includes cherry, citrus, honey lemon and green tea flavors.
The Chloraseptic lozenge line is available in 15- and 18-count packs with a suggested retail price of $3.99.
The Chloraseptic sore throat sprays have been updated with a new spray nozzle and an easy-to-use bottle. The new design has an improved shape that fits more easily into medicine cabinet and the new nozzle offers consumers the option of a wide or narrow spay and the ability to target specific sore spots in the throat. The sprays are available in original, kids and maximum strength portable sprays and are available in cherry, menthol and soothing citrus. Suggested retail price is $6.25.