- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- MinuteClinic enters New Hampshire, forms new clinical collaboration
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
ST. PAUL, Minn. — The leader of pharmacy benefit manager Prime Therapeutics will be the keynote speaker at a specialty pharmacy conference Thursday.
Prime said president and CEO Eric Elliott would deliver the keynote speech, titled "Specialty Pharmacy Benefit - The Employer's Perspective" at the first annual Therigy Specialty Pharmacy Leadership Congress in Orlando, Fla.
"It is vital to have a clear view into all components of specialty drug management and to be able to manage the constantly moving parts that play into it," Elliott said. "We need to connect to and coordinate with the health plan, the provider and the patient across the entire care continuum. In this way, we can close gaps in care that sometimes surface due to the complex nature of specialty management and the fact that several doctors and specialists may be involved in the patient's overall care."