- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Q&A: Taking the pulse with Mitch Rothschild of Vitals
ST. PAUL, Minn. — Washington-based healthcare accrediting organization URAC has given its stamp of approval to the specialty pharmacy operated by pharmacy benefit manager Prime Therapeutics, Prime said Wednesday.
URAC establishes quality standards for the healthcare industry and started its specialty pharmacy accreditation program because it is a key distribution channel for pharmacy benefit management.
"URAC accreditation recognizes Prime's unwavering commitment to the health and wellbeing of its members," Prime SVP consumer delivery Duane Barnes said. "From our state-of-the-art facility to extensive member education and support, Prime Therapeutics Specialty Pharmacy assures its members that their entire experience is of the utmost superior."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.