- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Former Secretary of Defense, CIA director Leon Panetta to keynote 2014 NACDS Annual Meeting
- Armada announces Myrtle Potter will join Summit lineup, adds pre-conference session
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
- Increased drug utilization can decrease Medicare spending, NASP speaker says
Pringles is celebrating summer by giving away portable speakers that can be brought along to the beach, camping, picnics, on boats, and summer concerts and festivals. From May 15 through Oct. 31, Pringles-lovers can send in the original receipt from any four traditional-sized Pringles cans, and a portable Pringles Speaker will be mailed to them.
The speaker fits on top of an empty Pringles can and attaches to any personal MP3 player or similar music device, allowing consumers to carry it anywhere.
The potato chip company teamed with Perez Hilton, celebrity blogger and avid music lover, and named him the brand's official summer ambassador. "During the summer, I love to hike and stay active, and what's better than hanging out in the park with friends and family?" Hilton said. "The Pringles Speaker Can is a perfect way to share my favorite summer songs and stay on track with my favorite up-and-coming musicians."
Pringles crisps are available at U.S. mass grocery, club, dollar and drug retailers. For more info or to download the free Pringles Speaker Can redemption form, visit Pringles.com/current-promotions.