- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- Federal government should take wise approach to compounding regulations
- FDA requests label and packaging changes for certain topical antiseptic products
- CMS: Medicare Part D beneficiaries who hit 'doughnut hole' saved $8.9 billion in 2013 thanks to Affordable Care Act
CONEY ISLAND, N.Y. — ProPhase Labs recently announced that its Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy will sponsor a New Jersey television personality to help raise money for Camp Sunshine, a retreat in Casco, Maine for kids with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
On Jan. 1, "Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino will take the plunge as part of the annual Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge New Year’s Day event.
This is Vinny’s second year doing the Polar Bear Plunge, ProPhase noted.