- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Ensuring access to chronic pain medications
- CDC study: Severe diarrheal illness in children linked to prescribed antibiotics
- Obesity drug beloranib shows promise in Prader-Willi population in Phase 2 trials
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
CONEY ISLAND, N.Y. — ProPhase Labs recently announced that its Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy will sponsor a New Jersey television personality to help raise money for Camp Sunshine, a retreat in Casco, Maine for kids with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
On Jan. 1, "Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino will take the plunge as part of the annual Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge New Year’s Day event.
This is Vinny’s second year doing the Polar Bear Plunge, ProPhase noted.