- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- ShopRite to open pharmacy in Doylestown Hospital
- Coca-Cola hosts ceremony to honor veterans, U.S. military members
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — ProPhase Labs on Monday partnered with Give2TheTroops to aid in the combat against the common cold this holiday season. Men and women serving in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Kosovo and other combat and disaster-relief zones are set to receive Cold-Eeze products in personalized care packages.
This holiday season, Cold-Eeze encourages its fans to visit Give2TheTroops.org for more information on how to donate products and/or send handwritten cards to the many men and women serving in the U.S. military.