- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
WASHINGTON — The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board is partnering with American Greetings to promote Pharmacy Technician Day on Tuesday, the PTCB said.
The two developed an interactive e-card that people can send to pharmacy technicians to show their appreciation.
The PTCB also gave some ideas about how pharmacies can celebrate their technicians, including breakfast buffets, luncheons and dessert receptions; PTCB gear presented as tokens of appreciation; letters of appreciation; banners and others.
The card is available here.