- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: Mich. bill would allow marijuana sales in pharmacies
WASHINGTON — The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board is partnering with American Greetings to promote Pharmacy Technician Day on Tuesday, the PTCB said.
The two developed an interactive e-card that people can send to pharmacy technicians to show their appreciation.
The PTCB also gave some ideas about how pharmacies can celebrate their technicians, including breakfast buffets, luncheons and dessert receptions; PTCB gear presented as tokens of appreciation; letters of appreciation; banners and others.
The card is available here.