- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
LAKELAND, Fla. — Publix is rolling out imported and domestic private-label specialty cheeses in its deli department.
Publix customers will have the opportunity to learn about the specialty cheeses — including such varieties as asiago and Spanish manchego — now offered at stores through weekly sales ads, Publix.com and in-store promotions and presentations, the company said.
“Our customers have told us that they are interested in exploring new cheeses with unique taste and flavors,” said Maria Brous, Publix director of media and community relations. “With 15 varieties, we have a flavor profile for every customer, from the novice to the cheese connoisseurs. Our goal is to have trained associates share their passion for cheese with their customers.”