- Publix names new executive director of its charity foundation
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Publix to offer free diabetes screenings at more than 800 locations
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
LAKELAND, Fla. — Publix's board of directors has approved an annual cash dividend of common stock, which will be payable and mailed June 1.
The 2011 dividend is 53 cents per share and will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Apr. 29.
Publix, based in Lakeland, Fla., operates more than 1,000 stores and had 2010 sales of $25.1 billion.