- Publix posts third-quarter comp lift of 4.1%
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Amazon.com, Good Neighbor Pharmacy, Publix named to J.D. Power's 2014 Customer Champions list
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
LAKELAND, Fla. — Publix on Wednesday declared an annual cash dividend on its common stock of 59 cents per share.
The dividend will be payable and mailed June 1 to stockholders of record as of the close of business April 30, the grocer said.