- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Publix names new executive director of its charity foundation
- Eulactol USA rebrands company as Laderma Health USA
- Publix to offer free diabetes screenings at more than 800 locations
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
LAKELAND, Fla. Joseph DiBenedetto has been named a divisional VP at Publix, the grocer announced last week.
Effective Jan. 1, 2011, DiBenedetto will be VP of the company's Atlanta market. He began his Publix career in 1975 as a front-service clerk in Cape Coral, Fla.
“Developing our leaders for future opportunities is important to our long-term success,” said CEO Ed Crenshaw. “I am pleased we have leaders like Joe who are prepared to take on new roles.”