- Publix posts third-quarter comp lift of 4.1%
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Amazon.com, Good Neighbor Pharmacy, Publix named to J.D. Power's 2014 Customer Champions list
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
LAKELAND, Fla. — Publix on Thursday established a program to offer its customers and associates a way to directly assist those areas in the Northeast affected by Hurricane Sandy. Customers may donate any amount by adding it to their grocery totals when checking out at Publix registers. Collected money will be channeled through the American Red Cross and designated specifically for Hurricane Sandy disaster relief efforts.
“Our customers and associates have trusted Publix to react and help those affected by tragic circumstances,” stated Maria Brous, director of media and community relations. “This disaster to the Northeast hits close to home, as we have many customers whom reside in our operating areas during the winter months.”