- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Have you had your flu shot this year?
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
LAKELAND, Fla. Publix Super Markets on Monday announced the launch of its flu immunization program, which will take place in stores this month.
Flu shots will be available in all 823 Publix Pharmacy locations, the grocer stated, and will be administered by trained Publix pharmacists and/or Little Clinics practitioners.