- Blistex launches new lip balms
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
- Appropriations bill to boost funding for Lupus Research Institute's education program
OAK BROOK, Ill. Blistex last week launched its Five Star Lip Protection lip balm as an all-weather, all-season lip balm, keeping lips covered in all weather conditions.
The new lip balm contains an advanced formula that includes glycerin, an ingredient that retains moisture in dry air by pulling in up to 20% of its weight in water from the surrounding environment; candelilla, an ingredient that forms a barrier against moisture-robbing wind; wheat germ oil, which rehydrates heat-stressed lips; calendula oil to help soothe and heal cold-chapped lips that result from colds and the winter months; and four sunscreens that provide a broad spectrum SPF 30 UVA/UVB for year-round sun protection as recommended by the American Academy of Dermatology.
Suggested retail price falls between $1.59 and $2.49.