- Kimberly-Clark brand introduces new discreet pant to help bed-wetting kids build confidence
- Huggies moves on from jeans, rocks camouflage
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
NEENAH, Wis. — Kimberly-Clark Co. announced today a new addition to its line of kids potty training pants with characters from the sequel to Disney's "Monsters, Inc."
Kimberly-Clark has added Monsters University character potty training pants to its line of baby products, offering a new, fun way for parents and children to enjoy the ritual of potty training. The new licensing agreement comes in the midst of National Potty Training Month in June.
The company also is promoting its Potty Breaks Ritual, a simple call-and-response routine to help children get excited to go potty.
In honor of the new Monsters University training pants, Pull-Ups asked parents to name their biggest potty training fears, tapping its Potty Training Partners, child psychologist Dr. Heather Wittenberg and award-winning mom blogger Jen Singer, to address the "scariest" moments they shared. To learn more about these "scary" moments, visit the Kimberly-Clark website.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.