- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G reaffirms commitment to Children's Safe Drinking Water program
- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
- P&G's Steele to retire, business units to be consolidated
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
CINCINNATI PUR, a Procter & Gamble brand, is makng access to clean drinking water easier than ever.
PUR's newest innovation, the one-click faucet water filter, offers up to 100 gallons of great-tasting drinking water with just one click. The one-click faucet mount also offers a simple way to help provide clean drinking water to those who need it the most, the brand said. For each PUR one-click faucet mount purchase, one week of clean drinking water is provided to children in the developing world through PUR’s continued partnership with P&G’s Children’s Safe Drinking Water program.
The new PUR one-click faucet water filter can be purchased nationwide at major retailers. The systems are available in vertical and horizontal models in white, white with chrome, chrome and stainless finishes. Prices vary depending on retailer and model, ranging on average from $30 to $50.