- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Consumers sip healthy alternatives to sugary drinks
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fl. — Pure Ally has introduced K'wass-Up, a new malted, nonalcoholic beverage, according to the beverage maker's website. It's an "uncommon drink — for the uncommon you!"
K'wass-Up, which is lower in calories and sugars than most traditional soft drinks, will be available in three varieties — Premium Traditional Brew, Premium Cranberry Brew and Premium Ginger Brew — and are made with natural flavors and colors. Based on "time-honored" kvass recipes, which are beverages made from black or regular rye breads, these drinks are delicious and satisfying "like no other beverage you've come across."
For more information on these new drinks, click here.