- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
TOMBALL, Texas — A relaxation/focus soda brand has expanded its market reach.
The Purple Stuff family of beverages has gained retail distribution in 1,264 stores, including convenience stores across the southern United States, according to Funktional Beverages, the brand's manufacturer.
The sodas, which launched in 2008, are available in Sippin' Citrus, Berry Calming, Classic Grape and Lean Apple flavors.