- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
ORLANDO, Fla. — Customers, vendors and industry analysts were among the more than 300 people who took part in seminars to showcase pharmacy technology maker QS/1's line of software products for independent and small-chain pharmacies and home medical equipment providers.
Calling its 2012 Customer Conference a "success," QS/1 said its next conference would take place in Asheville, N.C., in May 2013 rather than July 2013.
"We are fortunate to be aligned with some of the best community pharmacists, HME, LTC and institutional care pharmacies across the country," QS/1 president Tammy Devine said. "Our annual customer conference is a great way to spend time with our customers and get a feel for their needs."