- Quaker Oats debuts Quaker Oatmeal Cookies
- Sneaky Pete's launches first all-natural oat beverage
- Starting the day off right with both nutrition and convenience
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Walmart places the pitchman on the shelf alongside the product
CHICAGO — Quaker Oats is expanding its Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal to include a new flavor.
The brand said the new honey nut flavor joins the roster of brown sugar, cinnamon and golden maple varieties.
As part of the launch, Quaker Oats is promoting the new flavor on the Quaker Oatmeal Squares Facebook page and encourages users to "like" the page to receive a free sample of Quaker Oatmeal Squares' newest flavor and can help up to 10 friends earn a free sample of the brown sugar variety.