- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
MONROE, Mich. Quality Food Brands, a subsidiary of Synergy Brands, will sell its products in Rite Aid stores across the country, Quality Food Brands said.
“We are confident that these products will enjoy excellent sales movement,” said Mair Faibish, CEO of Synergy Brands. He added: “QFBI has a strong expectation that this is the beginning of a good relationship with one of the leading drug retailers in the United States.”
Rite Aid operates 4,780 drug stores in 31 states. The company offers approximately 25,000 front-end products in its stores.