- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Goldfish crackers makes a splash at mealtime with new mac and cheese
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
SPRINGDALE, Ark. — Tyson has expanded its Any’tizers line with a new dish that is sure to become a favorite among kids and party guests.
New QuesaDippers snacks combine flour tortillas, all-white chicken with taco or fajita seasoning and Monterey Jack cheese, all packaged with zesty garden or cilantro lime salsa packets, Tyson said. The snacks are packed in resealable packaging, allowing for easy storage in the freezer to maintain freshness.
All Tyson Any’tizers can be found in the frozen food section of grocery stores nationwide.