- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. Following its annual shareholders meeting held here last week, shareholders voted to change the name of the Quigley Corp. to ProPhase Labs Inc. The name change became effective as of Thursday, May 6. The new corporate Web site will be www.prophaselabs.com.
“The vote was a culmination and affirmation of more than a year of very hard work,” stated ProPhase CEO Ted Karkus. “The shareholder support for our team is very much appreciated. Our new identity sets the stage for a new growth phase for our company by improving our image with our important retailers as well as with investors.”
The roll-out of the corporate identity change to ProPhase Labs will occur over the next six-to-eight weeks, which will include a new corporate log and new packaging for Cold-Eeze and Kids-Eeze.