- Walgreens charges forward with electric vehicle filling station expansion in Fla.
- Mars wins NASCAR Marketing Achievement Award
- Study: Retail health clinics, urgent care centers a $10B market and growing
- SmartDiabetes products arrive in Florida Walgreens stores
- Eulactol USA rebrands company as Laderma Health USA
TAMPA, Fla. — The Daytona 500 is taking place this weekend, Sunday at 1 p.m. on Fox, and it kicks off the NASCAR season, which extends through November.
Here at a Tampa Walgreens, the store gets in a racing mood with a display from NASCAR sponsor Coca-Cola.