- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Philips Sonicare launches kids power toothbrush
- Dr. Fresh's Firefly, Oral Health America team up to improve children's oral care
- Arm & Hammer unveils new Truly Radiant oral care line
KUTZTOWN, Pa. — This fall, Radius, a maker of specialty toothbrushes and complementary products, including toiletries’ travel cases and dental floss, is expanding its product portfolio with the new DOC multi-use suction toothbrush holder, which enables consumers to keep their toothbrush wherever they like, such as a shower wall, on the side of a bathroom mirror or upright next to the sink faucet.
The suction base works on any smooth and clean surface and also can be a convenient place to hold hand towels, razors, hairbrushes, kitchen spoons, sponges and iPods. The DOC uses EcoPure additives so that it is 100% biodegradable and recyclable.
Often equated with toothbrushes, Radius turned the category on its head by throwing out traditional toothbrush standards. Radius steered away from the thin stick handle shape, opting for a large handle that’s comfortable to hold and maneuver. They also vastly increased the size of the bristle head in an effort to make it easy to massage the gums while brushing and cover more surface of the mouth in a shorter amount of time.
The new DOC multi-use suction holder will be available in stores in November.