- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Dove Men+Care introduces Expert Shave range
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Dove marks 10th year of 'Campaign for Real Beauty' with short film
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. Looking to give moms the taste of the Old Country without sacrificing time, Ragu has developed a new traditional pasta sauce that features two full servings of vegetables in every half cup.
Ragu's Old World Style traditional pasta sauce will be available in stores by the end of this month, providing moms with another wholesome option for dinner without the guesswork.
"For more than 70 years, Ragu has helped moms and families feed their kids well," said Donna Barker, marketing director for Unilever, which owns the Ragu brand. "Ragu hopes to help moms tackle dinnertime dilemmas by offering delicious and wholesome recipes -- providing one more great option to help ensure their families are getting the vegetables they need and a meal they'll love."