- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Kroger unveils system that will convert food shrink into clean energy to power DC
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Kroger looking to expand its footprint into new markets, both physical and digital
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
LOS ANGELES — Kroger banners Ralphs and Food 4 Less have commenced their Honoring Our Heroes fundraising campaign to benefit the United Service Organizations.
The checkstand fundraising, which will run through Aug. 13, is in conjunction with the USO's 70th anniversary.
All monies collected through the Ralphs/Food 4 Less Honoring Our Heroes fundraising program will be donated directly to the USO to support its programs, entertainment and other services for our service men and women.