- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Pharmacist as 'physician extender' proves successful
LOS ANGELES A Kroger-owned grocery chain now is offering its customers seasonal flu immunizations.
Ralphs said Monday that flu vaccines will be administered by Ralphs Pharmacies' own certified immunizing pharmacists. Ralphs will offer $25 vaccines in 91 in-store pharmacies throughout Southern California.
"Helping our customers protect themselves and their families with this year's 'all-in-one' flu shot is another way Ralphs Pharmacies makes it easy and affordable to find health-and-wellness solutions in our stores," said Rebecca Cupp, VP pharmacy for Ralphs. "No appointment is necessary at most Ralphs pharmacies. In addition, our team of expert pharmacists provides professional counsel and service in a convenient, friendly environment."