- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid appoints pharmacy division executive as group VP managed care
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
SAN FRANCISCO — Randy Heiser recently joined McKesson as director of retail national accounts of Six Sigma, DSN has learned.
Heiser comes to McKesson from Giant Eagle, where he was VP pharmacy and oversaw the day-to-day operation of more than 209 locations. Heiser started his retail pharmacy career in 1980 with Rite Aid, where he worked his way up to director of professional placement and director of pharmacy and therapeutic
Heiser graduated with a bachelor of science degree in pharmacy from the University of Pittsburgh in 1983, and went on to receive his MBA from the University of Pittsburgh in 1999.