- Sam's Club promotes breast cancer awareness
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
MASHPEE, Mass. — RapidLash, an eyelash and eyebrow enhancing serum for the mass market, is encouraging women of all ages to participate in its second Wink Week event in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
RapidLash is committed to supporting breast cancer awareness throughout the year by donating 5% of all company profits to multiple cause-related charities. In an effort to boost awareness and contributions during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the brand is celebrating with its second official Wink Week campaign. From Oct. 22 to 29, RapidLash will donate an additional $1 for all fan activity on its Facebook page.
The RapidLash Facebook page will be the central hub for Wink Week. Consumers can instantly give back by “liking” the page, and all fan engagement with the brand’s daily polls and product giveaways will qualify for additional monetary donations. It will feature “Wink Worthy” beauty trends and lash tips from celebrity makeup artist Nick Barose. Fans also will be encouraged to share their own favorite lash and brow looks on the Facebook page.
RapidLash eyelash and eyebrow enhancing serum is designed to help improve the overall appearance and condition of lashes and brows. RapidLash is available through spas, physician practices, skin care professionals, and at drug and mass merchandisers nationwide for $49.95.