- Merlo puts stamp on his leadership in fourth-quarter earnings call
- It's the most magical time of the year - looking forward to pharmacy 2013
- CMS decision on diabetes-testing supplies would disrupt care, members of Congress say
- Rite Aid partners with Envision Insurance to offer Medicare Part D Rx drug plan
- Medication therapy management contribution to improved outcomes and cost savings in health care
Audiovox Accessories introduced a one-size-fits-most personal sound amplifier to drug store retailers attending NACDS Marketplace called the RCA Symphonix. At a $299.99 price point, the product may be a little steep to carry in store but may be ideal for online placement for shipment home or to the pharmacy for pickup. That price point may actually be a bargain for many consumers who need hearing aids — customized hearing aids can run in excess of $1,000 per ear and are not typically covered by health plans, including Medicare. The Symphonix comes equipped with a 15-hour rechargeable battery. For more information, visit RCAsymphonix.com.