- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Kmart targets Hispanic moms with online 'telenovela' series
- Sears Holdings taps former OfficeMax exec to lead grocery, drug and Rx business
- Kmart, Sears offer new mobile, online, layaway services for holiday season
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart is putting an emphasis on value in its latest back-to-school campaign.
The retailer's "Epic Year, Epic You!" campaign seeks to meet customers' evolving BTS needs. In addition to underscoring its convenient buying options — including the buy online, pick up in store option and in-store layaway program — Kmart is offering college students and their parents the ability to reserve purchases by making four payments throughout the summer and allowing students to pick up items at a Kmart store near their campus.
Additionally, Kmart also noted that its customers have the ability to earn points when they shop via the Shop Your Way Rewards loyalty program.
As part of its BTS campaign, Kmart also is looking to reach the multicultural market through its recently launched Latina Smart platform, which operates as a way to reach the online-savvy Hispanic female blogger community, Kmart said.
"We're thrilled to be launching our 'Epic Year, Epic You!' campaign, especially as shoppers are looking for better back-to-school deals even earlier in the year so they can enjoy the rest of their summer," Kmart chief marketing officer Mark Snyder said. "This back-to-school campaign and respective offers are a reflection on our focus to ensure our customers have an amazing variety of quality products that are truly affordable."
For more information on Kmart throughout the back-to-school season, visit KmartEPK.com.