- Reckitt Benckiser names new president for its North America territories
- Reckitt Benckiser sponsors Save the Children's efforts to combat fatal diarrhea among small children
- Reckitt Benckiser poised to drive growth within VMS space
- Reckitt Benckiser to launch nighttime cold and flu relief under Mucinex umbrella
- Revlon names new president, CEO
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser on Tuesday announced its purchase of the LiceMD shampoo brand from Combe.
LiceMD is a pesticide-free treatment that helps control lice outbreaks with dimethicone, an effective synthetic lubricant with a well-known safety profile that is odorless, nonirritating and hypoallergenic, the company said.
"There is a dedicated movement toward pesticide-free lice remedies in the market that demonstrates a demand for a product like LiceMD," stated Charles Carol, brand manager of Lanacane, LiceMD and Scalpicin for Reckitt Benckiser. "With the addition of LiceMD to Reckitt Benckiser's family of brands, we are excited to complement green projects dedicated to the eradication of lice in a responsible way."